QUESTuary Virtual Trivia - LIVE!
Sep. 23rd, 2020
Join Tillamook Estuaries Partnership as we celebrate National Estuaries Week - with some good ole' fashioned Trivia!
We’ll be going LIVE on Facebook to bring you 3 rounds of estuary-related trivia. There will be questions for everyone including history, local area, entertainment and more. Play along individually or as a team. Fill-out our online answer sheet to test your knowledge against other participants and win awesome prizes!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A smart phone, tablet or computer to tune in to our Facebook Live feed at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, September 23rd. This is how you’ll see our host. Tune in at www.facebook.com/tillamook.estuaries.partnership
- A second device: a smart phone, tablet, or computer to access your Trivia Answer Sheet. This will be a Google Form – we’ll post the link to the form in this event and our Facebook feed at 5:30 pm.
- Please do not post answers in the comments – use the Google Form.
- A kind heart and an open mind. Please be patient as this is our first time trying this out.
- No cheating please! Please use the Google Form to submit your answers, do not post them in the Live Feed comments. They will not be considered for points.
- You can play solo (individual) OR as a team (team). Use Zoom, Google Hangouts, and Group FaceTime to set up a virtual trivia team and play along with friends. If more than one person from ONE TEAM submits answers, we’ll take the score that is HIGHEST.
- We will award 1st, 2nd and 3rd place (award) to the top three teams after 3 rounds of 6 questions each. Winners will receive some wonderful, eco-friendly gear from Tillamook Estuaries Partnership!
National Estuaries Week (NEW) is a nationwide celebration of our bays and estuaries and the many benefits they provide to local communities.
The goals of National Estuaries Week include:
- To create broad public awareness and support for our nation’s estuaries and coasts
- To encourage active engagement and participation with local estuaries through volunteer and educational events
- To communicate the value and importance of our estuaries and coasts to key decision makers at the local and federal levels
Questions? Contact your host at email@example.com.